Jersey County residents are asked to call 211 to report severe storm damage from storms on March 14th-15th.  If you have large limbs down, trees uprooted, roof or structural damage, etc. or there are public roadways blocked, please call 211.  The “United Way 211” will help Jersey County Emergency Management tabulate the location and amount of damage to help us better serve you.


Thank you for your help with this damage survey.


Jersey County EMA